- Siobhan Maher MIOA- Redkite Environmental
- Sarah Middleton MIOA – Dublin City Council/HSE
- Damian Brosnan MIOA –Damian Brosnan Acoustics
- Ted Dalton MIOA –Dalton Acoustics Ltd
- Kenneth Goodwin MIOA – Malone O’Regan
- Diarmuid Keaney MIOA – ICAN Acoustics
- Dermot Moloney MIOA – Moloney & Associates
- Rupert Rupert Thornely-Taylor FIOA –Rupert Taylor Limited
- James Walsh MIOA- SED Acoustics
- Derek McCreanor-Enhance Acoustics
The AACI is now open to a limited number of new members, however there a number of minimum requirements to be considered by ALL applicants.
Applicants should be full members of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA) or similar. These are applications who satisfy the Council of the IoA as being suitably qualified educationally with a minimum of three years experience of responsible work in acoustics (ideally).
Applicants should as a minimum hold a Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control from the Institute of Acoustics. Higher academic qualifications (as a follow on to the Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control) are also welcomed and considered.
Applicants should be in a position to submit three technical acoustic reports for review as part of the application process.
A current CV will be required by all applicants and details of the types of projects (and their roles) that they have been involved with in the three previous years to the application.
The AACI committee will then review the application on a two monthly basis to decide if the applicant meets the criteria specified.
In addition to becoming a member, applicants will be required to commit to on-going work at AACI in terms of developing and progressing acoustic guidance documents in the Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in becoming an AACI member, please contact any of the members listed above or complete the form below. Nomination of members is at the discretion of existing AACI members and the applicant review committee.