Name: Diarmuid M. Keaney
M.Sc.(Distinction) in Applied Acoustics from Derby University (2010)
Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control (Merit), IoA University of Ulster(2010)
BEng (Hons 2:1) at NUI.
Member of the Association of Acoustic Consultants of Ireland
Member of the Institute of Acoustics
Member of Engineers Ireland.
Chair of the Association of Acoustic Consultants of Ireland
President of the European Acoustics Association in the Republic of Ireland
Committee Member on the Irish Branch of the IoA
Email: diarmuid @ acoustics.ie
Areas of expertise:
- Environmental Noise Assessment (EPA NG4)
- Building Acoustics & Architectural Acoustics (TGD-E,2014, TGD-021-5)
- Occupational Noise
- Occupational Vibration
- Vibration in Buildings
- Noise Contour Modelling
- Expert Witness/EIAR
- Oral Hearings
- Road/Rail and Aircraft Traffic Noise Assessment
- ProPG Assessments
- Noise Control Engineering, design and specification.
- Preparation of Noise & Vibration Chapters as part of an EIA
- Vehicle Noise Standards and compliance testing of auditory safety devices (AVAS and warning sounders).