Name: Diarmuid M. Keaney
Formal Qualifications: M.Sc.(Distinction) in Applied Acoustics from Derby University (2010); a Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control (2010) and a BEng (Hons).
Professional Membership: Member of the Association of Acoustic Consultants of Ireland, Member of the Institute of Acoustics, Member of Engineers Ireland.
Other: Chair of the AACI, Committee Member on the Irish Branch of the IoA
Email: diarmuid @ acoustics.ie
Areas of expertise:
- Environmental Noise Assessment (EPA NG4)
- Building Acoustics & Architectural Acoustics (TGD-E,2014, TGD-021-5)
- Environmental Vibration
- Occupational Noise
- Occupational Vibration (Hand Arm Vibration and Whole Body Vibration Assessment)
- Noise Contour Modelling
- Expert Witness/EIAR
- Oral Hearings
- Road/Rail and Aircraft Traffic Noise Assessment
- ProPG Assessment
- Noise Control Engineering, design and specification.